
Tee hee, readers, this is too brilliant. All the bally oiks laugh at me for being a sad loser. The JCR passes round a screengrab of me getting my arse handed to me by an economist. I was so humiliated I had to delete my own comments as well as his! I've got no job and I'm ignorant. All I have in life is this blog. So I'll fake some comments about how jolly spiffing I am! Here they are.
No-one will ever guess it's me, will they??? That's what's brilliant about it!!! What a shame everyone round here knows me for faking my CV and getting sacked by The Telegraph, and just after I'd boasted about it too! Perhaps I should have thought about pretending to be an academic and inventing all those sock puppets! Now, why is everybody laughing at me, mummy?
No comments:
Post a Comment